SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Our physicians and medical staff provide medical expertise and person-centered care at 40+ locations.
- Denver (estab. 1998)
- SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range is a network of clinics and physician offices throughout the Denver metro area
Services & Expertise
- Primary & Acute Care
- Occupational Medicine & Physical Therapy
- Walk-in Care
- After-hours Urgent Care
- Specialty Care: Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery; Cardiology; Diabetes & Endocrine; Hematology & Oncology; Neurology; Neurosurgery; OB-GYN & Women's Care; Orthopedic Surgery; Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery; Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urogynecology
SCL Health Medical Group out of Denver, Colorado is seeking a well-trained, energetic full time OB/GYN Physician. This position is based out of our Stapleton outpatient setting with daytime hours.
We offer two outpatient office locations. This position will be based out of our Stapleton office in Denver.
Wonderful opportunity to collaborate with 3 other physicians in the practice.
Integrated Delivery Model: Metro Denver provides options to refer for everything as needed: Gyne/Onc, Breast Surgeon, MFM and Urogyne. Practice also has a Nurse Practitioner.
Call: 1 in 6 weekends and 1 in 5 weekdays. Benefit we offer is nurse triage for calls.
Average of 8 to 12 deliveries per physician per month.
Great mix of OB and Gyn
Ability to do in-house call, however, none assigned. Ability to teach residents, as well.
SCL Health Medical Group is a young growing multi-specialty group within the Denver market. Collaborate as a team to provide comprehensive care within a medical home environment. We have much potential for a provider who seeks growth and work within a changing healthcare landscape supported by a quality focused system and like-minded colleagues. Become part of our future!
Compensation and Benefits
• SCL Health offers a competitive salary, health, dental and retirement benefits.Qualifications:
- Medical or Osteopathic doctor licensed in the state of Colorado or able to obtain licensure, required
- Board certified or Board Eligible with the American Board of Medical Specialties in Obstetrics and Gynecology, required
- Two plus years of experience in an OBGYN practice, preferred but not required. Can consider 2018 OBGYN residents.