- Analyzes and obtains business requirements for program software development, tests, and implements of enterprise business application solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participate in all phases of required implementations, including installation, configuration, customization, integration, and data migration. Creates documentation needed by analysts and implementation partners, etc.
- Participates in software product definition, including business case, gap analysis, specifications and requirements analysis. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the integration of new products per production and client requirements. Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, decides upon application architecture and framework, develops accurate implementation timeline.
- Provides quality assurance of unit testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers. participates in software release and post-release activities, including support of product launch (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples).
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience in healthcare, technology or related field is required.
- Ability to identify and document processes, system requirements, dependencies and eliminate redundancies.
- Previous work experience as a high level end user and/or IT super user.
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting.
- Knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, Jboss.
- Previous experience in ImageNow and Lawson is preferred.
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lakewood
Department: SYS-STSC-Ent Bus & Adm Solutns
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17009859