The End User Analyst I provides accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user computer hardware, peripherals, printers, operating systems, software applications, networking, telecommunications, and video conferencing problems.
- Monitors and handles troubleshooting of systems, dispatching to appropriate resource if unable to correct issue. Troubleshoots PC and Printer based issues and utilizing remote software where appropriate. Adequately documents resolution to issues in ticketing software. Maintains and updates knowledge base for areas of responsibility, as needed.
- Keeps user base informed of systems changes (software/hardware upgrades, planned down times, system unavailability). Disseminates information to STSC and end user base when appropriate. Updates support staff regularly on the status of projects, trouble tickets and system changes.
- Responds to voice mail, email and ticketing application messages according to priority schedule. Assists with writing problem-solving techniques to be put into ticketing software database.
- Supports new systems or new facets of existing systems, and keeps abreast of technology changes. Participates as the primary agent in the setup and implementation of desktop systems including hardware and software installation, network connectivity, VOIP and analog phone sets/systems installation, and backup systems.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with technology is required.
- Demonstrated aptitude and knowledge/understanding of computers/technology.
- IT related Certification preferred.
- Associates Degree preferred.
Organization: Holy Rosary Healthcare Clinic, Miles City, MT
Primary Location: MT-Miles City
Department: SYS-STSC-Site Ops-HRH
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17009127