This position is responsible for maintaining fixed asset ledgers, researching and compiling financial reports, opening banking accounts, reconciling bank statements, coordinating check disbursement, and organizing necessary hospital documentation.
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers.
- Assist with research and compilation of data for new financial reports.
- Produce monthly financial reports for the division.
- Assist in the opening of bank accounts.
- Reconcile banking statements for the division.
- Coordinate check disbursement and resolution of problems.
- Organize necessary documentation for heart hospitals including amortization schedules, depreciation schedules, and proof of collateral.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- BS in Accounting, required
- Three to five years of healthcare or related accounting experience, required
- Computer skills, required
- Analytical skills, required
- Computer spreadsheet experience, required
- Certified Public Accountant, preferred
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17009786