This position provides technical expertise for all Citrix related systems throughout SCL Health System including XenApp, PVS, NetScalers, Web Interface, EdgeSight, and XenDesktop. Role functions also include but are not limited to installation, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, back up, and maintenance of a variety of Citrix versions, hardware platforms and operating systems.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Server Virtualization, Directory Services, Citrix Systems, and PowerShell Scripting, as demonstrated through maintenance and documentation of Information Systems Technologies to support 24X7 operations.
- Coordinate with staff and customer the installation, upgrades, and maintenance of Citrix and Windows based applications
- Assist in developing, maintaining and reviewing complete system documentation annually
- Document resolution in eService. Meet the response time on a consistent basis; coordinate with other associates when needed; consistently provide resolution to customer and document in eService.
- Ensure all Windows and Citrix based applications are maintained in accordance with license agreements and copyright protection laws.
- Logs, tracks and documents Software Licenses and installed applications; Documents procedures for installation, upgrade, requirements and maintenance of all Windows based applications.
- Using effective customer service skills, respond to customer requests within established standard, communicate with other staff as necessary to ensure effective resolution, and communicate resolution with customer in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and manage vendor relationships to ensure work is performed to standards including system security, delivery, installation, safety, specifications and timeframes. Use positive interaction skills to develop and maintain vendor relationships for on time product and service delivery.
- Install, configure, document, and maintain various Citrix environments and applications that are hosted by these systems.
- Perform monitoring and analysis for the Citrix enviornments including, the XenApp/XenDesktop Farm, Citrix PVS, NetScalers, EdgeSight/Director and other related systems. Provide appropriate recommendations to insure integrity and availability of server resources
- Implement and operationally manages server capacity
- Communicate server hardware, operating system, and application problems. Provide system status in an effectively and timely manner
- Associates Degree
- Associate's Degree in computer science, mathematics or related field or equivalent work experience may be substituted in lieu of education
- More than 3 years and less than 5 years
- Three years of Microsoft Windows, VM and Citrix systems experience
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft business software (Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point). Must have excellent analytical skills to resolve and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- MCSE, CCA, Epic ECSM Certification (Epic Client Systems Management)
- Knowledge and experience in a hospital based healthcare operations environment
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lakewood
Department: SYS-STSC-Enterprise Virtual De
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17009816