This position is responsible for mining expense data and analyzing contracting and utilization opportunities and presents results. Prepares bid and contract documents. Analyzes vendor proposals. Participates in negotiation for contracts in assigned area. Maintains all contract files and documentation for contracts in assigned areas. Monitors vendor performance via price audits. Evaluates GPO contracts for incorporation into SCLHS contract portfolio.
- Prepares RFP and contract documents.
- Analyzes vendor proposals and prepares summary for review by selection teams and Category Managers.
- Incorporates appropriate terms and conditions into final contract documentation, ensuring adherence and compliance to all contractual, financial, Iocal and regulatory specifications or requirements.
- Interfaces with GPO staff to evaluate GPO offerings. Analyzes their value and recommends which to use.
- Administers all contacts related to clinical commodity agreements.
- Maintains current contract database to ensure the monitoring of expiration dates, payment schedules, and standardization opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains a filing system of agreements, contracts, bid specifications and related documents.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration or related field, requried
- Advanced analytic skills and high-level of competency with spreadsheet programs, required
- Strong communication skills, required
- Competency with Microsoft Access, preferred
- Experience in contract formation, negotiation and interpretation, preferred
- 3-5 years in healthcare Materiel Management or equivalent experience in a purchasing capacity, preferred
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-Supply Chain Management
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17009766