In this position, the Valet, being the first and last point of contact to SVH, greets everyone coming and leaving the organization; offers assistance as needed, maintains cleanliness of outdoor entrance area as well as inside the lobby; and provides valet parking to our guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In accordance with SVH Service Behavior Standards, provides exceptional customer service to patients, visitors and staff.
- Provides information, directions, wheelchair assistance, and entering and exiting vehicle assistance.
- Keep exterior entrance areas clean, safe and welcoming. Pick up trash as needed, sweep entrances, provide snow removal and ice-melt during winter months.
- Keep interior entrance and lobby area clean, safe and welcoming. Pick up trash as needed, sweep and/or mop entrances, update reading materials, etc.
Valet Operations and Safety
- Responsible for safely valet parking the vehicles of patients and visitors.
- Organizing key/number systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Montana driver’s license
- Proven ability to drive vehicles with manual transmissions.
- Ability to show proof of insurability and maintains a clean driving record annually
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Department: SVB-Volunteer-Guest Services
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17009604