Answer your calling by bringing your cancer registry expertise to SCL Health as our Program Manager!
In this role, you will plan, develop, implement, and evaluate the Cancer Registry program for three of our Front Range hospitals.
You will be a highly integral part of the team, ensuring collaboration and oversite of the program to guarantee regulatory requirements are met.
Headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and would like to do so with an organization guided by integrity, a caring spirit and good humor, we would like to talk with you!
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders. Serve as the subject matter expert for the program. Create and maintain a Quality Assurance program.
- Ensure reporting requirements and standards are followed for maintenance of hospital cancer program accreditations, including Commission on Cancer (CoC) and the National Accreditation Program of Breast Centers (NAPBC). Support care sites and locations in accreditation activities and preparation, including completing accreditation application, communicating with survey auditors and facilitating materials for reviews.
- Create presentations and complete minutes for oncology programs. Track standards and ensure the fulfillment of those standards. Prepare clear, concise, understandable tables, graphs and reports and compare hospital statistics to national or other appropriate statistics.
- Perform all aspects of a CTR's core responsibilities, including case identification, abstraction, and follow-up as needed to support the team. Perform chart reviews and collect data. Perform analysis of this data for performance improvement activity, planning and evaluation within the program.
**Willing to consider 100% remote working model**
- Associates Degree in Health Information Management or Health Related Field is required.
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR)
- 5 years’ experience in a hospital or healthcare system accredited cancer registry program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management is preferred.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health
- Information Administrator (RHIA) is preferred.