This recruiter role is focused on our physician, advanced practice practitioners and provider recruitment at our St. Vincent Healthcare location in Billings, MT. Join our dynamic provider recruitment services team at SCL Health. The Provider Recruiter at St. Vincent has the administrative support of a Provider Coordinator and the recruitment marketing/sourcing support of a Provider Sourcing Specialist. This role reports directly to our system Director of Provider Recruitment at our corporate office.
- Manages the full cycle talent acquisition process from requisition approval through managing the offer process for various positions within the organization.
- Acts as strategic business partner with site leadership on all provider recruitment related issues. Proactively engages the Leadership teams to establish a common understanding of Talent Acquisition processes, outcomes and service standards.
- Serves as consultant with leadership in the development of effective talent acquisition, sourcing and workforce planning strategies. Serves as source/search expert for the functional area, while collaborating with the hiring manager to understand the needs and the priorities for candidate skill sets. Facilitates proactive resource planning with supply and demand analysis and works with HR Business Partners to proactively understand resource needs and talent gaps.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting.
- Develop a qualified applicant pool from multiple sources, including direct sourcing, competitive information, cold-calling, web sites, referrals, job fairs, and advertising, networking, and internal candidate pools.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Five years’ experience in a human resources, staffing, marketing or related department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field preferred, or the equivalent experience.
- Experience within a healthcare environment with a working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas
Department: SYS-ProviderTalent Acquisition
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17009222