St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children’s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women’s Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Sleep Medicine Opportunity in Montana
St Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is looking for a team-oriented and motivated Sleep Medicine Physician to join our growing Sleep and Respiratory program. Our Sleep physicians take a team approach to identifying the source of sleep issues, and finding the best treatments and solutions for the people in our community.
- Three bed sleep center with upcoming plans for expansion
- Newly remodeled clinic
- Experienced and collegial team, Busy program
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives
- Student loan repayment, Signing bonus, and relocation
- State-wide and Regional referral base
St Vincent Healthcare is a Truven Top 100 Hospital in 2016 and 2017Qualifications:
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016). With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible