Regional Vice President for Mission Integration
Lead the integration of our Culture, Mission, Values, Vision and Ministry identity at SCL Health’s Northern Denver Region that includes Good Samaritan Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center and Platte Valley Medical Center.
At SCL Health, a multi-state, not-for-profit, faith based health system, our overriding concern involves the spiritual, psychosocial, emotional, and medical well-being of all those we serve. This includes those who come to us for care, their families, and the communities in which we’re located, as well as our associates.
Good Samaritan Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center and Platte Valley Medical Center are all community-based, acute-care hospital in Lafayette, Wheat Ridge, and Brighton, Colorado, respectively. We see the Regional VP for Mission Integration as a key member of the Senior Leadership teams at each of the care sites, who will link the history and heritage of our Sponsoring Congregation with our current work and future growth.
Reporting to the SCL Health system Senior Vice President for Mission Integration you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational Mission leadership at care sites in the Northern Denver market. This includes working in close collaboration and communication with the hospital leadership teams to develop and implement programs that address Ministry identity, associate engagement, the patient experience, and lead or participate in various initiatives in caring for those who live in poverty, are vulnerable, or are underserved. You’ll also develop evidence-based metrics to demonstrate Mission effectiveness and have operational and functional responsibility for Mission Integration, Spiritual Care Service, Clinical and Organizational Ethics, and Community Benefit.
Qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant area(s) related to position responsibilities. Master’s degree preferred in areas related to position responsibilities. Examples include, but are not limited to, theology, religious studies, social sciences, education, community/public health, organizational development or a related discipline.
- Three years of leadership experience in a mission integration role required; five years preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to function as an integral member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Understanding of the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
- Broad understanding of the Catholic faith tradition and social teachings.