Meet your calling!
SCL Physicians / SCL Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician
SCL Physicians has recently opened a position for a full time family medicine physician. Broomfield Family and Occupational Medicine is located in a growing, beautiful area in Broomfield. Not only does the site offer Xray and lab, but it also offers Physical Therapy onsite, as well as a walk in care area. The site has experienced a 9% growth in patient volumes last year, as well. Become a team of 7 providers at this well run location.
We seek those who want to work in an environment where you can have a true impact on your patients and the community, caring for patients of all ages.
We provide the tools you need to practice quality care.
- Outpatient work only with light call responsibilities.
- Hospitalists for your inpatient care
- SCL specialists will collaborate when needed
- EPIC EMR
About SCL Health - Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System
SCL Physicians (SCLP) is a provider network which is part of SCL Health. SCLP provides medical care to individuals and families living in communities throughout the Denver metro and Boulder areas. This network is comprised of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately 150 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. The providers are part of a nationally recognized, faith-based, health system with nine hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to sharing knowledge and best practices for safe, effective health outcomes.
To learn more about us, visit our website.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Health, life, dental, and disability coverage
- Retirement plans including a 403(b) & 457(b)
- Medical or osteopathic doctor with 3 to 5 years of directly related experience which may include residency in a directly related medical specialty.
- Licensed as MD or DO in the state of Colorado, and Board certified or Board Eligible in Specified Area of Medical Specialty.
The above is intended to describe the key elements and requirements for the performance of this job. Employees may be required to perform other related duties and activities.