St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children’s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women’s Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
We are looking for a team-oriented and skilled Cardiothoracic Surgeon who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Our Heart and Vascular program is dedicated to improving the lives of people in Montana, and decreasing heart related diseases in this region. At St Vincent Healthcare, we equip our Heart and Vascular Team with state-of-the-art technology to heal our community, such as a new Hybrid Operating Room, TAVR, Electrophysiology program, full cardiac imaging services, and other advanced treatments.
- Dedicated and experienced cardiovascular surgical team
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives
- Employed position
- Signing bonus, relocation and loan assistance
- Excellent benefits
- Collegial work environment and collaborative team for your personal and professional growth
- Region’s largest Level II Trauma Center
- Regional and State-wide Referral base
- Enjoy a climate with all 4 seasons, and the extensive outdoor recreation that Montana has to offer year-round
- St Vincent Healthcare is a Truven Top 100 Hospital in 2016 and 2017
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- American Board Certified or Eligible
- Must have at least 5 years experience