Cardiothoracic Surgery In Montana
We are looking for a team-oriented and skilled Cardiothoracic Surgeon who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Our Heart and Vascular program is dedicated to improving the lives of people in Montana, and decreasing heart related diseases in this region. At St Vincent Healthcare, we equip our Heart and Vascular Team with state-of-the-art technology to heal our community, such as a new Hybrid Operating Room, TAVR, Electrophysiology program, full cardiac imaging services, and other advanced treatments.
- Dedicated and experienced cardiovascular surgical team
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives
- Employed position
- Signing bonus, relocation and loan assistance
- Excellent benefits
- Collegial work environment and collaborative team for your personal and professional growth
- Region’s largest Level II Trauma Center
- Regional and State-wide Referral base
- Enjoy a climate with all 4 seasons, and the extensive outdoor recreation that Montana has to offer year-round
- St Vincent Healthcare is a Truven Top 100 Hospital in 2016 and 2017
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!