Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Montana
We are looking for an energetic and team-oriented Interventional Cardiologist who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Our Heart and Vascular program is dedicated to improving the lives of people in Montana, and decreasing heart related diseases in this region. At St Vincent Healthcare, we equip our Heart and Vascular Team with state-of-the-art technology to heal our community, such as a new Hybrid Operating Room, TAVR, Electrophysiology and Structural Heart programs, full cardiac imaging services, and other advanced treatments.
- Opportunities for program development and leadership in areas of interest
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment
- Open to new post fellowship graduates
- Signing bonus and paid relocation
- Excellent benefits
- St Vincent Healthcare is a Truven Top 100 Hospital in 2016 and 2017
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine’s #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!