*This position is eligible for a $500 Retention Bonus*
In this position, the Cook performs a variety of food preparation activities related to providing meals for patients, cafeteria service, catering service and the Rimrock Foundation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares food according to menu and assembles food supplies and equipment needed to complete tasks.
- Follows standardized recipes, recalculating amounts to meet production needs and cooks and reheats all foods to correct temperatures.
- Completes all paperwork to include quality checks for café and patient satisfaction
- Prepares garnishes for cafeteria, caterings and patient plates and completes any prep work needed or assigned.
- Cleans workstation and other areas to maintain sanitary standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of duties of other shifts/position and relieves other shifts/positions as necessary
- Restocks to appropriate par levels in production area
- Minimum of one year of quantity cooking experience.
- Ability to calculate recipe changes to meet production needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position preferred
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Posting: 9/19/2017 11:02:26 PM
Job Number: 17007339