Answer your calling by bringing your nursing expertise to Saint Joseph Hospital’s Operating Room!
Saint Joseph Hospital, located in downtown Denver, has been serving the Denver area for more than 140 years and is known as the largest private teaching hospital in the state of Colorado. In December of 2014, Saint Joseph Hospital opened its doors to a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital boasting 360 beds along with outdoor spaces on every floor and over 500 trees on the campus.
Our absolutely state-of-the-art OR boasts 21 surgical suites, with 2 designated for CV cases and 2 designated as hybrid rooms. Our Main OR specialties include: Bariatric, Robotics, General Surgery, Ortho, Neuro, OB-GYN and CV, including open heart cases. With over 50% of our OR staff being CNOR-certified, we pride ourselves in providing top-notch, personalized patient care.
The OR Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians’ orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
**Sign-on bonuses, relocation assistance and 2017/2018 CO ski pass reimbursement incentives are currently available for this position. Some restrictions apply, speak with the recruiter for further details.
- Associate's degree in nursing, required (BSN required within 5 years' of employment)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a busy OR setting