The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practioner provides quality, primary health care services to patients in collaboration w/Physicians in accordance w/Montana State Law and HRH standards. These services may be provided in clinics including walk in, womens health, pediatrics, internal medicine, family practice, and long term care. The majority of the Physician Assistant/Nurse Practioners time is dedicated to providing quality patient care services in the clinic setting. Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. Licensed as a PA-Certified by Montana State Board of Medical Examiners.
2. Prescriptive Authority by Montana State board of Medical Examiners and DEA license.
3. BLS certification w/in 6 mos of employment and kept current after that.
1. Licensed as a NP by the Montana State Board of Nursing.
2. Certification as a FNP by the American Nurses Credentialing Center or American Academy of NP.
3. Prescriptive Authority by the Montana State Board of Nursing and a DEA License.
4. BLS certification within 6 mos of employment and kept current after that.
Organization: Holy Rosary Clinics, Miles City, MT
Primary Location: MT-Miles City
Department: HRH PSO-HRHP-Family Pract/Int Med
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Posting: 8/8/2017 11:02:41 PM
Job Number: 17005547