St. James Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Under the general direction of the Primary Care Physicians and the Practice Administrator, the Physician Assistant provides care designed to meet adult patient care needs within the established practice guidelines and those of the physicians.
Education, Experience and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the position:
1. Maintains current licensure as a Physician Assistant-Certified by the MT state Board of Medical Examiners; Prescriptive Authority by the MT State Board of Medical Examiners and DEA License
2. Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
3. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
4. Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
5. Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the EHR as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position