FT Registered Nurses can earn up to $29,000 in incentives, including relocation, signing incentive and loan forgiveness!
Experience the personal fulfillment of advancing both your career and patient outcomes among a team of clinicians with a shared mission to provide the greatest level of comfort, help, and healing to all those who come under their care.
St Vincent Healthcare is a regional referral center, and serves a large catchment area of Montana and Wyoming, providing complex care for critical needs. We are part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization offering a variety of RN opportunities.
This is a place you will be respected and valued for your expertise, critical thinking and good humor. We have shared governance, and our unit based councils develop programs based on department nursing priorities. We offer both career mobility and advancement opportunities.
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians’ orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the patient’s course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
- Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Associate's degree in nursing
- Valid Montana license as a Registered Nurse
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- One (1) year of experience in an acute setting