Responsible for operation of steam boilers, HVAC/R systems, generators, and related equipment and appliances for the organization and its entities.
Maintenance of buildings and patient care areas to maintain a comfortable and safe environment for patients, visitors and employees.
Demonstrates SCL's HealthCare's Best in the Nation Service Behaviors: Acts Safely, Communicates Effectively, Acts Respectively, Projects a Professional Image, Promotes Teamwork
- High School graduate or GED required.
- A current valid Colorado driver's license is required. Need to have clean drivers record.
- Stationary Engineer license, preferred
- HVAC and Boiler experience, preferred
- Basic computer skills required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment, preferred
- Courses in refrigeration, electrical controls, blueprint reading, mathematics, engineering-related physics preferred.
- 7am-330pm Mon-Fri.
- Must be available as backup for weekends, evening, and nights. We’re staffed 24/7.
- Be able to work odd shifts if called upon according to nature of work being performed. Including shift operations, shutdowns and after hour repairs.
May be requested to use personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for
Organization: Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Wheat Ridge
Department: LMC-Plant Operations & Maint
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 6/27/2017 11:00:52 PM
Job Number: 17004075