Saint Joseph Hospital is a regional leader in Cardiovascular Surgery (CVOR); come join our CVOR team ranked 2nd in Colorado in Cardiovascular Surgery!
**Sign-on bonuses, relocation assistance and 2017/2018 CO ski pass reimbursement incentives are currently available for this position. Some restrictions apply, speak with the recruiter for further details.
The CVOR Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians’ orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
- Associate's degree in nursing, required (BSN required within 5 years of employment)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a CVOR (Cardiovascular) ; Peripheral vascular surgery setting ; scrubbing is a plus but not required
Organization: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SJD-Surgery 1
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 6/26/2017 10:57:09 PM
Job Number: 17004933