Position schedule is 4pm -830pm evening shift various days Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun. Strong availability for weekend shifts is needed, 3 weekends per month, 1 off per month. 20 hours per week. Holiday rotation as well.
We are looking for a candidate with great customer service, a friendly communication style, and a flexible schedule to be the backup/float, to deliver meal trays to patients in the hospital.
You may be contacted by email first if you are selected for this position.
Thank you for your interest in SCL Health! Care Site Description
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Denver (estab.1873)
- Largest acute care provider in Denver area
- 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
- 371 beds
- New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
- Breast Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Center for Women and Infants
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Emergency Services
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical Care
- Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Visit: http://www.saintjosephdenver.org/ Description
This position is responsible for delivery of meal trays to patients in a hospital inpatient setting.
- Meal tray delivery and tray retrieval.
- Positive communication and customer service with patients and other members of the healthcare team.
- Pushes food carts.
- Other duties as assigned.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions. Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred