Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children’s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women’s Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
This is a Per Diem position for our busy 20 Bed, Level III, NICU has an all RN team. We are a regional referral center with fixed wing and helicopter transport program, and high risk moms or neonates are flown in on a regular basis.
We care for all gestational ages, and have a neonatologist on call at all times.
NICU RNs practice primary nursing, and work in partnership with neonatologist for unit based council projects. We have done initiatives on neonatal abstinence syndrome, feeding problems, and necrotizing enterocolitis to name a few. Join a dedicated team to care for the tiniest and most vulnerable at St. Vincent in Billings, MT!
- Associate's degree in nursing, required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- At least 1 Year RN experience preferably in NICU
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Posting: 6/16/2017 11:01:22 PM
Job Number: 17004604