This position works closely with our Analytics Architect team to create and execute advanced analytic solutions. The position is a consulting position focused on architecture, the analytics stack, and methodology not focused on a specific application or domain therefore not an application analyst. The position will use modern tool sets such as (Tableau and Alteryx) utilizing new analytic architectures to build these new solutions. They will also be responsible for migrating current EPIC reporting workloads into the new paradigm. This position will also move beyond Epic data and take a holistic approach to providing solutions that include other data domains like (Lawson, Kronos, Cactus, etc). This is a consultative role that provides guidance and execution on data models, data architecture, and EPIC design patterns in partnership with our business analytic partners and IT teams.
- Develops comprehensive clinical analytic solutions for the enterprise. Is the subject matter expert on clinical data for enterprise wide projects and initiatives.
- Develops full analytics stack including data sets, reports, data visualizations, custom applications and custom Epic enhancements. Builds data focused solutions and visualizations combining data from our clinical systems. Evaluates and implements new modules and features for Epic.
- Provides consulting on architecture, the analytics stack, methodology, domain knowledge, and validation to other application analyst teams.
- Recommends workflow and application changes for improved quality, safety or efficiency and works through the necessary governance structure for approvals. Augments application capabilities with custom applications, tools, and code. Expands or modifies system to serve new purposes or improve work flows.
- Supports clinical analytics needs, leads data initiatives around clinical programs, provides subject matter expertise to clinical teams. Supports Analytic Architects in the build of enterprise wide analytic solutions.
- Implements and manages Epic Analytics environment including Business Objects (BOE), Reporting Workbench, Radar, Slicer Dicer, Registries, Clarity Data Model, and Caboodle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Informatics - will also consider other majors with experience in Healthcare analytics.
- Epic Certification in Clarity or Caboodle is required within 9 months of date of hire or position transfer.
- Obtaining additional Proficiency or Certification related to assigned modules may be required based on department's operational need and at manager discretion.
- 10 years experience:
- SQL, BOE, Reporting Workbench, KBSQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, Business Objects, Cognos PowerPlay, Crystal Reports, SAS, SPSS, JMP, Tableau, Alteryx. SQL, SAS, or other modern toolsets (Tableau, Alteryx, etc.).
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Clarity, Caboodle, RWB, Radar, Slicer/Dicer
- Clinical experience
- Ability to create, adopt and document technical standards.
- Knowledge of data visualization standards and methodologies, and data reporting.
- Project management knowledge.
- Agile knowledge
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Coding, data modeling, visual design skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Informatics - will also consider other majors with experience in Healthcare analytics.
- Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA) or comparable certificate, Scrum Certification.
- Project Management experience
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lakewood
Department: SYS-STSC-Analytics&Data Innov
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 9/22/2017 10:58:22 PM
Job Number: 17004363