Position requires one to be available for all shifts during the day and evening/afternoon hours various days Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun. Strong availability for weekend shifts is needed. Shifts 630am-3pm, 730am-4pm, 12pm-830pm, and 4pm-830pm. Flexibility and an open schedule is ideal.
We are looking for a candidate with great customer service, a friendly communication style, and a flexible schedule to be the backup/float, to deliver meal trays to patients in the hospital. This position will float through all shifts
Must have a flexible schedule to work different days and hours
Care Site Description
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Denver (estab.1873)
- Largest acute care provider in Denver area
- 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
- 371 beds
- New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
- Breast Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Center for Women and Infants
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Emergency Services
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical Care
- Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Visit: http://www.saintjosephdenver.org/ Description
This position is responsible for delivery of meal trays to patients in a hospital inpatient setting.
- Meal tray delivery and tray retrieval.
- Positive communication and customer service with patients and other members of the healthcare team.
- Pushes food carts.
- Other duties as assigned.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions. Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred