Meet your calling!
Family Practice Specialists in Wheat Ridge, CO
Seeking a Full Time Family Practice Physician
SCL Physicians has recently opened a position for an experienced full time family medicine physician who is board certified. We seek those who want to work in an environment where you can have a true impact on your patients and the community.
Family Practice Specialists has been providing healthcare in the Wheat Ridge for many years and is on the campus of Lutheran Hospital. They provide comprehensive care for patients. Their healthcare team is made up of physicians, physician assistants, medical assistants and front office staff. This is a laid back group of providers who have a great sense of humor.
- Outpatient work only with light call responsibilities.
- Hospitalists for your inpatient care
- SCL specialists will collaborate when needed
- Work with a wonderful group of like-minded professionals within this site
- Current office hours are Monday through Friday
- Xray, Point of Care testing & procedure room at location.
About SCL Health - Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System
SCL Physicians (SCLP) is a provider network which is part of SCL Health. SCLP provides medical care to individuals and families living in communities throughout the Denver metro and Boulder areas. This network is comprised of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics and approximately 150 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. The providers are part of a nationally recognized, faith-based, health system with nine hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to sharing knowledge and best practices for safe, effective health outcomes.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
Health, life, dental, and disability coverage
Retirement plans including a 403(b) & 457(b)
- Medical or osteopathic doctor with 3 to 5 years of directly related experience which may include residency in a directly related medical specialty.
- Licensed as MD or DO in the state of Colorado, and Board certified or Board Eligible in Specified Area of Medical Specialty.