Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children’s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women’s Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
In this position, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting patients, visitors and the general public with questions or concerns in person and over the phone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates day-to-day Guest Service activities including all guest services provided in the Fortin Lobby.
- Assists patients/guests/families and staff with guest services including, but not limited to directions, information, escorts, etc. throughout the campus.
- Coordinates the cheer card program, meeting room scheduling, fleet vehicle scheduling, canine visitation, notary services and movie ticket, stamp, massage and gift certificate sales.
- Follows-up on all concerns and/or complaints with appropriate staff to ensure quick resolution to any problems that may occur.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the customer service field
Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically
Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
Problem solving, group dynamics, and strong organizational skills
Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Schedule: Per Diem/PRN
Shift: Variable Shift
Job Posting: 6/14/2017 3:30:01 AM
Job Number: 17004288