Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.Fast Facts
Services & Expertise
- Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
- Region’s largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
- 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
- 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
- Family Health & Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Imaging & Ancillary Services
- Therapy Services
- Senior Living
- Surgery & Emergency Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montana’s healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.holyrosaryhealthcare.org Description
The Certified Nursing Assistant works under the direction of licensed Nursing personnel to provide quality patient care in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Participate in patient care assessments and assist in development of patient treatment plans.
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the Nursing Supervisor/Nurse Manager.
- Demonstrate understanding of and utilize proper infection control policies/practices.
- Accompany patients, as needed, to various activities and functions.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, safe and secure environment for patients.
- Act in compliance with all corporate, State, Federal and other regulatory standards.
- Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
- Access continuing education opportunities as appropriate to discipline in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions. Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Completion of an approved course of Certified Nursing Assistant study, required
- Valid certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred