SCL Health’s Self-Pay Management team is seeking a Collections Specialist to work in our Broomfield, CO office.
The Collections Specialist maintains contact with our patient population to resolve outstanding account balances.
- Reduce delinquency for assigned accounts
- Arrange payment schedule, adjust insurances for billing purposes and/or request alternative methods of payment/charity funding
- High volume of inbound and outbound phone calls for collections
- Research accounts receivable issues as required or directed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Promote a patient-centric approach to working medical collections.
- Manage accounts receivable balances for hospital billing by reducing the AR to cash and processes surrounding AR.
- Monitor and maintain a high level of productivity and quality of work to achieve monthly self-pay collection goals.
- Achieve a minimum score of 90% on all Quality Assurance audits.
- Communicate regularly with management regarding successes and issues as they occur
Located in Broomfield, CO.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Able to both work independently and as part of team.
- Knowledge of billing and collection processes.
- Knowledge of payment assistance and charity programs.
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-RSC Self Pay Mgmt
Shift: Day Shift
Job Number: 17004119