SCL Health’s Self-Pay Management team is seeking a Collections Specialist to work in our Broomfield, CO office.
The Collections Specialist maintains contact with our patient population to resolve outstanding account balances.
• Reduce delinquency for assigned accounts
• Arrange payment schedule, adjust insurances for billing purposes and/or request alternative methods of payment/charity funding
• High volume of inbound and outbound phone calls for collections
• Research accounts receivable issues as required or directed
• Provide excellent customer service
• Promote a patient-centric approach to working medical collections.
• Manage accounts receivable balances for hospital billing by reducing the AR to cash and processes surrounding AR.
• Monitor and maintain a high level of productivity and quality of work to achieve monthly self-pay collection goals.
• Achieve a minimum score of 90% on all Quality Assurance audits.
• Communicate regularly with management regarding successes and issues as they occur
Located in Broomfield, CO.
· High School Graduate or Equivalent
· Commitment to excellent customer service
· Able to both work independently and as an integral part of team
· Knowledge of billing and collection processes
· Knowledge of payment assistance and charity programs.