This position is to be a part-time position that works Saturday and Sunday evening shift from 6:00pm-2:30am.Care Site Description
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.Fast Facts
Services & Expertise
- Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
- Region’s largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
- 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
- 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
- Family Health & Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Imaging & Ancillary Services
- Therapy Services
- Senior Living
- Surgery & Emergency Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montana’s healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.holyrosaryhealthcare.org Description
This position performs various cleaning tasks to provide patients, visitors and health sciences staff with a safe and clean environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness, sanitation and freedom from hazards and infections.
Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs and dust floors.
Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, patient beds, and scrubs walls; dusts, cleans and vacuums furniture, fixtures, doors and related furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies.
Operates and maintains electric floor machines, snow blowers, industrial vacuums, carpet shampooing equipment and upholstery shampooing equipment.
Cleans, refinishes and maintains a variety of floor coverings.
Cleans patient rooms, beds, waiting areas and examination tables.
Labels and removes infectious waste bags and containers.
Transports custodial supplies and equipment to and from storage and work areas.
Replaces sharp containers, transports trash and refuse, removes empty boxes and organizes closets.
Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions. Qualifications
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English for essential job functions, required
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment, required
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- One year of related experience or training, preferred