This position will interact with healthcare professionals and community members in the process of planning, providing, promoting, and supporting the Virtual Health operations, programs and services.
● Responsible for working with appropriate site and system staff to ensure proper documentation and billing for telemedicine services
● Coordinate with technical support team to ensure that problems and system development needs are addressed
● Assist in data collection and report generation
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
2. Previous experience in a medical related field and a basic understanding of medical terminology
3. Office Experience preferred
4. Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within multi-functional team
5. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
6. Experience, understanding and usage of computers, including Microsoft Office Suite as well as ability to learn applications releveant to position