Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.Fast Facts
Services & Expertise
- Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
- Region’s largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
- 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
- 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
- Family Health & Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Imaging & Ancillary Services
- Therapy Services
- Senior Living
- Surgery & Emergency Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montana’s healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.holyrosaryhealthcare.org Description
This position will interact with healthcare professionals and community members in the process of planning, providing, promoting, and supporting the Virtual Health operations, programs and services.
● Responsible for working with appropriate site and system staff to ensure proper documentation and billing for telemedicine services
● Coordinate with technical support team to ensure that problems and system development needs are addressed
● Assist in data collection and report generation
- Develops, implements and monitors a Virtual Health marketing plan
- ● Manages sales channels to communicate to customers the value and features of Virtual Health
- ● Act as a liaison between referring providers, patients, staff and consultants, clinic and hospital staff, patient accounts, funding sources and other departments or services as needed. and other departments or services as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
2. Previous experience in a medical related field and a basic understanding of medical terminology
3. Office Experience preferred
4. Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within multi-functional team
5. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
6. Experience, understanding and usage of computers, including Microsoft Office Suite as well as ability to learn applications releveant to position