Full-time day shift positions qualify for a $1,000 sign on bonus, with $500 paid at 45 days and $500 paid at 6 months.
Care Site Description
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization. Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Denver (estab.1873)
- Largest acute care provider in Denver area
- 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
- 371 beds
- New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
- Breast Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Center for Women and Infants
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Emergency Services
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical Care
- Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
This position performs various cleaning tasks to provide patients, visitors and health sciences staff with a safe and clean environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness, sanitation and freedom from hazards and infections.
- Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs and dust floors.
- Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, patient beds, and scrubs walls; dusts, cleans and vacuums furniture, fixtures, doors and related furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Operates and maintains electric floor machines, snow blowers, industrial vacuums, carpet shampooing equipment and upholstery shampooing equipment.
- Cleans, refinishes and maintains a variety of floor coverings.
- Cleans patient rooms, beds, waiting areas and examination tables.
- Labels and removes infectious waste bags and containers.
- Transports custodial supplies and equipment to and from storage and work areas.
- Replaces sharp containers, transports trash and refuse, removes empty boxes and organizes closets.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English for essential job functions, required
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment, required
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- One year of related experience or training, preferred