Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.Fast Facts
Services & Expertise
- Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
- Region’s largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
- 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
- 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
- Family Health & Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Imaging & Ancillary Services
- Therapy Services
- Senior Living
- Surgery & Emergency Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montana’s healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.holyrosaryhealthcare.org Description
This position oversees the strategic management of the ICU, ED, OB, Medical/Surgical, Swing Bed and Surgical Services as well as the administrative supervisors and coordinators. Duties include budgeting, patient flow coordination, maintaining TJC survey readiness and quality improvement processes in assigned areas. Accountable for human resources and fiscal resources, systems, materials, and support necessary to achieve operational goals set forth in the annual nursing and organization strategic plan. The Director of Critical Care and Acute Care Services ensures that the quality of patient care meets legal and professional standards and also acts as a role model for other members of the health care team. The Director of Critical Care and Acute Care services will work closely with the Vice President of Patient Care and each acute care department manager to facilitate patient care at Holy Rosary, maintain guest relations, mission and value statement of Holy Rosary Healthcare. Reports directly to Chief Nursing Officer. Position will have two Managers as direct reports and have a total of 40 FTE indirect reports.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Current Montana RN Licensure, or the ability to obtain upon hire.
- Minimum of two years in nursing leadership role – multi-disciplinary teams preferred.