Are you an RN leader looking for work within a dynamic team that is passionate about performing life changing work? Perhaps you are a Manager, ready for a change, or a Clinical Supervisor seeking upward mobility.
As Perianesthesia Manager, you will lead a team handling pre and post op care (PACU) and same day surgery for a variety of cases. Our team is second to none, and we work well together. St. Vincent is a faith-based, non-profit hospital, serving southeastern MT and northern WY. Our flight team brings in critical patients from throughout the area.
We have 14 ORs with 1 Hybrid Room, and the capability to run 10 rooms 12 hours/day.
Orthopedics and joint programs
Neuro and deep brain stimulation programs
Open heart, cardiovascular and TAVR programs
DaVinci robotics for urology, gynecology, and general cases
As leader of the Perianesthesia area, you will hire, lead and develop our staff, and guide all operational activities of the department, including budgeting. There is strong collaboration among intra- and inter-departmental leaders tasked with planning, problem solving, and decision making within the Perioperative team.
St. Vincent offers excellent compensation, relocation and incentives to our leadership team. Billings, MT is a unique place to live, with four season outdoor activities as well as the amenities of a larger city. All with a great cost of living!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- Three years of experience in PACU, OR, critical care, required
- Three years of experience supervising nursing personnel, preferred
- Bachelor degree in nursing, preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, required
- Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Montana, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required