Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization. Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Services & Expertise
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Located at St. Joseph Hospital in Denver, CO., the Medical Staff Privileging Coordinator works under the supervision of the Director, Medical Staff Services. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Assists with development, planning and implementation of the Medical Staff and Credentialing/Privileging Delineation Program so as to ensure the Program’s integrity meets regulatory guidelines and requirements. Exercises a high degree of independent judgment in response to complex and sensitive credentialing issues, decision-making, discretion, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Graduation from High School or equivalent required
• Computer proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Internet
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
• Excellent written/interpersonal Skills
• Bachelor degree in business or health related field.
• CPCS or CPMSM Certification preferred
• Cactus Software experience preferred
• Experience in a hospital medical staff services department and experience in physician/allied health professional credentialing preferred