SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health—and hope—to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
1. Promotes mission, vision and values of SCLHS.
2. Actively fulfills the core behaviors of SCLHS.
3. Make sure float pools schedules are balanced.
4. Fill the traveler needs with a Talent Share Float Pool associate.
5. Processes time off requests, including arranging coverage when needed.
6. Reconciliation of timecards on a daily bases for float pool associates and ensures the associates are paid appropriately.
7. Runs reports and reviews staffing needs of patient care units at all the Denver care sites and coordinates coverage.
8. Incorporates staffing practices and policies of the Talent Share Float Pool into daily work.
9. Effectively utilizes critical thinking when problem solving.
10. Recognizes self-limitations and takes initiative to seek additional resources or consultation.
11. Communicates with all members of the healthcare team both in-person and via telephone.
12. Organizational and prioritization skills.
13. Other duties as assigned.