Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
St. James Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.Fast Facts
Services & Expertise:
- Butte, Mont. (estab. 1881)
- The only full-service acute care facility in Butte and largest hospital serving a seven-county area
- 567 associates, 65 medical staff
- 98 beds (56 are staffed)
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Services
- Cardiac Services
- Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery
- Oncology Services
- Orthopedic Center of Excellence
- Women’s & Children Services
- St. James Medical Group
St. James Healthcare provides quality care close to home for the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.stjameshealthcare.org Description
In this position, the Clinic LPN provides nursing care to patients and is responsible for patient care coordination, telephone triage, scheduling of tests and procedures, ensuring results of tests are received, reviewed by physician and communicated to patients. The Clinic LPN adheres to all applicable state and federal laws, TJC and Quality Performance Guidelines. The Clinic LPN assists in team leading and supporting staff development in the clinic environment. Qualifications
• Associate’s degree or Diploma LPN required from an accredited program
• Minimum 3 months previous clinic experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Current MT LPN license
• Current BLS certification, required upon hire.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Intermediate Computer Skills including Excel spreadsheet and graphs.
• Current phlebotomy skills or successful completion of in service and competency within 3 months (site specific), required