In this position, the Clinic LPN provides nursing care to patients and is responsible for patient care coordination, telephone triage, scheduling of tests and procedures, ensuring results of tests are received, reviewed by physician and communicated to patients. The Clinic LPN adheres to all applicable state and federal laws, TJC and Quality Performance Guidelines. The Clinic LPN assists in team leading and supporting staff development in the clinic environment.
• Associate’s degree or Diploma LPN required from an accredited program
• Minimum 3 months previous clinic experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Current MT LPN license
• Current BLS certification, required upon hire.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Intermediate Computer Skills including Excel spreadsheet and graphs.
• Current phlebotomy skills or successful completion of in service and competency within 3 months (site specific), required