Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health—and hope—to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Tuesday - Saturday 2:00PM to 10:30PM
This position responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution steps.
- Resolves basic problems while referring more complex problems to intermediate and/or senior level.
- May involve use of problem management database and help desk systems.
- This position is responsible to be part of the 24x7 World Class Tier 1 Technical Assistance Center across various geographical zones within the United States for end users.
- Must be able to work with end users and peers with a variety of clinical and non-clinical backgrounds.
- This job requires a high attention to detail and must be able to document all issues accurately and thoroughly in the ticketing system.
- Must be security focused.
- Must maintain all SLA’s and metrics as needed without compromising customer service.
- Possess a service oriented approach.
- Must be able to take direction from the team lead / supervisor and other senior leadership.
- Must be able to build strong internal relationships amongst various IT and Clinical Teams.
- Works closely with the Security Operations team and the HIPAA Officer to ensure all security and PHI standards are met.
- Works closely with the team leads and/or supervisor of the Technical Assistance Center in order to deliver World Class Customer Service.
- Must be prepared during weekly meetings and monthly one on ones with the Technical Assistance Center supervisor.
- Works closely with the team leads on any new projects, go lives, etc, ensuring that the Technical Assistance Center is represented in the utmost professional manner.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions. Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree from an accredited college; in Healthcare, Information Systems Technology or equivalent work experience, required.
- Five years customer service experience, required.
- Three years IT Helpdesk experience, required.
- Experience in healthcare environment, required.