Your healthcare doesn’t need to be complex. Our clinic is the one location you need to keep your whole family healthy. We give you the advice that serves you best and help explain anything you don’t understand.
Family medicine is just that—care for your whole family. From the routine to the unexpected, we are specially-trained to treat whatever your family brings to us. Our goal is to grow with you so we care for your infants until they are teenagers and care for you from now through retirement. That long-lasting, trusting relationship allows us to better know your history and find the right solution for you. And it allows you to feel comfortable asking any questions and trust that our answer is in your best interest.
Care when you need it
Because your family’s health and life are rarely predictable, we offer a walk-in clinic seven days a week, including evenings. When something unexpected or urgent comes up, we’re here for you.
Philosophy of care
We have been serving this community for more than 30 years and the one thing that has served us best is listening. We hear your questions and concerns, offer options and come to a decision with you, instead of for you.
Care Site Description
- Denver (estab. 1998)
- SCL Physicans is a network of clinics and physician offices throughout the Denver metro area
Services & Expertise
- Primary & Acute Care
- Occupational Medicine & Physical Therapy
- Walk-in Care
- After-hours Urgent Care
- Specialty Care: Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery; Cardiology; Diabetes & Endocrine; Hematology & Oncology; Neurology; Neurosurgery; OB-GYN & Women's Care; Orthopedic Surgery; Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery; Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urogynecology
- Assumes ongoing responsibility for each patient from discovery of the disorder to recovery.
- Performs complete physical examinations, including ordering, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic tests and examinations.
- Diagnoses and treats both chronic and episodic disorders including complications of otherwise normal processes such as pregnancy or childhood development.
- Establishes and documents the health care plan and prognosis, maintaining records of each case that are sufficiently complete for any physician reviewing them to evaluate the effectiveness of the plan.
- Initiates drug therapy, taking responsibility for such therapy when performed prior to consultation with a physician.
- Determines when the patient has recovered from the disorder and releases the patient.
- Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
- Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Master’s Degree graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, required
- Valid license/certificate as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred