Leads system-wide planning, deployment, and oversight of improving the patient family experience, including direction setting, assessments, gap analysis, researching national best practices, and implementing tactics in collaboration with care site Leaders.
- Develops and implements annual plans for improving the overall experience and customer loyalty. Accountable for achieving annual goals as identified in the plan with measureable objectives.
- Develops, implements and oversees new systems and programs related to improving the overall experience and customer loyalty.
- Ensures accurate analysis, interpretation and cascade of HCAHPS data with a continuous feedback loop with Care Sites. Supports care site teams in identifying gaps and developing and implementing action plans and strategies to improve results, as needed.
- Acts as a system-wide educator and coach for patient experience initiatives.
- Augments implementation and revision of best practices via coaching, mentoring, auditing, verifying and validating.
- Acts as the internal subject matter expert for Evidenced-Based Leadership practices and principles, best practices, and Must Haves.
- Develops, facilitates and implements prescriptive tactics and tools to drive better leader and staff performance and decrease leadership and staff variability.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
Master’s Degree is required.
Current license as Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice is preferred. (Other forms of clinical licensure will also be considered.)
Minimum of 3 years to 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry in a service excellence related position is required.
Minimum of 3 years leadership experience, required