This QA Tester-Coordinator, with some guidance and supervision, will thoroughly coordinate testing sessions and/or perform testing of systems and applications to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects before promotion to production.
This position is located in Lakewood, CO, but working remotely a portion of the work week is an option.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position is also responsible for developing required test plans and test scripts based on requirements and at times, for deriving the requirements needed.
When defects are found, this QA professional will also trace the reparation and retesting, adjusting scope as needed.
Report on testing progress and outcomes to QA Team, project teams and management as required.
Create, edit and coordinate updates to system and process and procedure documentation, diagrams, etc. as needed.
Assist with implementation and/or administration of test management software and other QA Tools as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in business, health or computer related major; relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 1 year of Quality Assurance, application testing or applicable IT experience
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases, communicate effectively with Application Analysts and other stakeholders.
- Creative problem solving skills – to ensure the ability to assist in creation of technical requirements and to create test plans
- Ability to think abstractly
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Exhibit a good sense of urgency and priorities
- Work well with others from different functional disciplines and able to translate technology into easily understandable terms for end users
Organization: Corporate, Various Locations
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lakewood
Department: SYS-STSC-App Tech Support
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 12/6/2017 11:00:43 PM
Job Number: 17000452