This position will work mostly in Long Term Care and will be required to provide coverage to Hospice and Acute care as well. Monday - Friday, day shift.
Care Site Description
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.Fast Facts
Services & Expertise
- Miles City, Mont. (estab. 1910)
- Region’s largest integrated healthcare provider & private employer
- 500 associates, volunteers & medical staff members
- 25-bed acute care critical access hospital, physician clinics & senior living
- Family Health & Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Imaging & Ancillary Services
- Therapy Services
- Senior Living
- Surgery & Emergency Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare is eastern Montana’s healthcare destination providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People through the communities we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.holyrosaryhealthcare.org Description
As a team member of the social work department, the associate will provide social services to patients in the acute care, swing bed, hospice, palliative and extended care units as directed by the Quality Director. Duties will be shared with other department associates. Competencies in each area will be met. Flexibility and ability to handle multiple duties across programs is required. Must maintain knowledge of and adhere to the NASW Code of Ethics. Qualifications
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
1. A bachelor's degree in social work or a bachelor's degree in human service field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling or psychology.
2. One year of supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals, preferred.
3. Able to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, facility
employees, volunteers, patient families, Pastoral Care, peer professionals and outside agencies.
4. Must possess a valid MT Driver's License. If becoming a MT resident, must obtain a valid MT Drivers License within 90 days. Must provide valid proof of vehicle liability insurance.