SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health—and hope—to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Net Revenue Manager manages the aspects of Net Revenue related AR valuation, contract modeling, Revenue Cycle reporting and Net Revenue analyses. This position records, analyzes, and communicates net revenue/accounts receivable (AR) performance.
· Preparation and accuracy of A/R reserve calculations and contract modeling that apply contractual adjustments within the billing systems
· Plans, organizes and facilitates the annual financial audit as it relates to net A/R and net revenue
· Manages and directs analysis of payor performance: Payor profitability, contract modeling, contract compliance and retrospective reviews
· Provides necessary analysis and communications specific to net revenue performance as reported on interim/annual financial statements’ provides management with information vital to the decision making process
· Provide necessary analysis and communication specific to reimbursement impacts related to regulatory or contractual changes
· Manages the Revenue Cycle reporting and analysis
· Motivates, mentors and develops management team and staff to highest performance
Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
10 years of progressive related experience, including previous management responsibility in a complex operating environment; healthcare reimbursement/net revenue experience required
Strong leadership capabilities; 3-5 years of management experience
Experience solving difficult problems related to reimbursement, contract modeling and revenue cycle functions
MBA and/or CPA
Highly prefer a candidate with Revenue Cycle Analytics software
Located in Broomfield, CO.