Care Site Description
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children’s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women’s Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
The Behavioral Health Therapist provides a wide variety of psychotherapeutic services for common mental and emotional difficulties, in addition to comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services to employers, employees, and family members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Direct Patient Care
- Provides comprehensive intake examinations and mental health assessments, and determines accurate DSM IVR multi-axial diagnosis based on clinical information.
- Provides Mental Health services to individuals, couples, families and groups, using a variety of treatment approaches and tools.
- Provides education and/or training services to EAP contracted companies and groups.
- Makes appropriate referrals for patients needing services outside the scope of BHA/EAP.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field
- Current LCSW license
- Current BLS certification or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Minimum of two years post licensure experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications relevant to the position
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare Clinics, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Department: SVB PSO-SVPN-Behav Health Assoc
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 3/27/2017 10:59:29 PM
Job Number: 17002287