$10,000 Sign On Bonus (2 year commitment)
$3 - 5,000 Relocation Assistance
State of the Art Equipment/Highly Rated Facility
Plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operation of the Extended Care Unit Nursing Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the facility and as may be directed by the ECU Director and Medical Director to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- The overall coordination and execution of nursing services
- Monitoring and evaluating the outcomes of nursing care
- Oversee all staff that provides nursing care to the facility’s residents including contract labor
- Establish rules governing the conduct of nursing staff
- Ensure that all nursing staff are held accountable for the care they deliver to the facility’s residents
- The DON should develop and revise written policies and procedures which are approved by the appropriate facility stakeholders related to the scope of nursing services and nursing care that should be provided to the facility’s residents upon and after admission.
- The DON should participate actively in the facility’s quality improvement process.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Eligible for licensure as an RN in the State of MT
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a supervisor or department manager in a hospital, Long-term care facility or other related health care facility.
- Current BLS certification required
Organization: Holy Rosary, Miles City, MT
Primary Location: MT-Miles City
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 3/20/2017 10:59:22 PM
Job Number: 17001703