As a member of the Talent Share Float Pool, you can provide exceptional nursing care in a variety of units across all three of our Denver area Hospitals.
Saint Joseph Hospital (Denver)
The oldest private teaching hospital in Colorado
Updated, state-of-the-art new hospital facility opened December 2014
Lutheran Medical Center (Wheat Ridge)
Colorado’s first Senior Emergency Department
Nurses Improving the Care for Health System Elders (NICHE) designated hospital
Good Samaritan Medical Center (Lafayette)
Level II Trauma Center
As a PRN member of the Talent Share Float Pool you will:
As a TSFP Nurse, you’ll provide patients with professional nursing care through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation. Meet the needs of the patient, family members, and inter-disciplinary team through communication, coordination, evaluation and service excellence.
If you have questions about the Talent Share Care Float Pool, please schedule a time to talk with the recruiter using the link below.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
Requirements include the following:
· An RN degree from an accredited school of Nursing; BSN preferred; BSN required within 5 years of start date
· Current RN license to practice nursing in Colorado
· A minimum of two years (prefer 3 years) of recent/current hospital nursing experience on a large, busy L&D unit required.
· Previous float, travel, or contract agency experience required; please make sure you include this experience on your resume
· Current BLS for Healthcare providers required; ACLS required
· Willingness and reliable transportation to float between two or all three Denver area hospitals required.