Unit DescriptionCare Site Description
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health�and hope�to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Join an exciting opportunity with SCL Health Talent Share RN Float Pool! The Talent Share Float Pool (TSFP) is a multi-site nursing float pool that will support the patient care needs at SCL Health facilities.
As a member of the TSFP you will:
- Float to at least two SCL Health Denver area hospitals
- Night shift available now
- Receive a flat rate premium pay
As a member of the Talent Share Float Pool, you can provide exceptional nursing care in a variety of units across all three of our Denver area Hospitals.
Saint Joseph Hospital (Denver)
The oldest private teaching hospital in Colorado
Updated, state-of-the-art new hospital facility opened December 2014
Lutheran Medical Center (Wheat Ridge)
Colorado’s first Senior Emergency Department
Nurses Improving the Care for Health System Elders (NICHE) designated hospital
Good Samaritan Medical Center (Lafayette)
Level II Trauma Center
Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
Platte Valley Medical Center (Brighton)
Accredited Chest Pain center
Primary Stroke Center
As a PRN member of the Talent Share Float Pool you will:
- Float to at least two SCL Health Denver area hospitals.
- Receive a flat rate premium pay up to $46/hour.
- No weekend requirements.
- Work one Hallmark holiday per year
As a TSFP Nurse, you’ll provide patients with professional nursing care through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation. Meet the needs of the patient, family members, and inter-disciplinary team through communication, coordination, evaluation and service excellence.
If you have questions about the TSFP, please schedule a time to talk with the recruiter using the link below.
Requirements include the following:
· An RN degree from an accredited school of Nursing; BSN preferred; BSN required within 5 years of start date
· Current RN license to practice nursing in Colorado
· A minimum of two years (prefer 3 years) of recent/current hospital nursing experience on a Mom/Baby unit required.
· Previous float, travel, or contract agency experience required; please make sure you include this experience on your resume
· Current BLS for Healthcare providers required
· Willingness and reliable transportation to float between two or all three Denver area hospitals required.