SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health—and hope—to our patients. Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Employee Safety Program Manager leads the design, development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive employee safety program for SCL Health's systems offices. Responsibilities include:
• Bachelor’s level degree is required.
• Five (5) years of experience in healthcare safety and occupational safety and health or equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
• Previous work experience with workplace violence prevention program management is required.
• Certification in safety, hazard management, ergonomics, Industrial Hygiene is preferred.
• Previous work experience in a clinical setting is preferred.
• Previous work experience with process improvement and safety program management.
• Highly prefer candidate with Occupational Health experience.