Work under the supervision of the Clinical Manager. Provide shift leadership and serve as the shift clinical resource. Assist with the management of staffing resources and patients. Supervise, provide and coordinate patient care activities and maintain quality of care in accordance with policies and procedures.
- RN degree
- Three years nursing experience
- As of July 1, 2014 any associate who is newly hired for or promoted into an SSC position and does not have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree, must, as a condition of employment, complete a BSN within 5 years of the date of hire or transfer.
- Current Colorado RN license
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS/NRP/PALS as appropriate for unit or service
- Two years leadership experience
- BSN degree preferred and is required to be completed within 5 years by all new and promoted employees on or after July 1, 2014 as outlined in Minimum Required Qualifications.
Organization: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SJD-Radiation Therapy
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 3/9/2017 3:28:20 AM
Job Number: 17001648