Join the Critical Care Float Pool and earn an extra differential just for floating!
You’ll provide patients with professional nursing care through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation. Meet the needs of the patient, family members, and inter-disciplinary team through communication, coordination, evaluation and service excellence.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- An RN degree from an accredited school of Nursing; BSN preferred; BSN required within 4 years of start date
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
Organization: Lutheran Medical Center, Wheat Ridge, CO
Primary Location: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Wheat Ridge
Department: LMC-Nursing Float Personnel
Shift: Night Shift
Job Posting: 2/21/2017 10:57:51 PM
Job Number: 17001171